The Innovation Cornerstone at Woven Works Park at the corner of Lindsay and Murrow was completed and dedicated with an opening celebration on Setptember 24, 2016.
- Now – May: ongoing construction on Eugene Street between Smith and Fisher
- April – August 2017: Construction has begun on Fisher between Eugene and Greene
- May 2017: Construction has begun on Bragg Street between Eugene and MLK; scheduled to be completed by the end of June. Finishing construction of the triangular park at Smith/Battleground/Eugene (to be called Tri-Fi Park). Date for dedication of Tri-Fi Park to be scheduled for summer 2017.
- Fall 2017: The eastern section along Murrow Boulevard from Gate City Boulevard heading north, underneath Summit Avenue, and continuing on to the intersection of Fisher and Greene– construction anticipated to start in fall 2017.
- December 2017 – design complete for Phase 1c with construction to take place May-October 2018.
- 2017/2018: Design work on the functional design began late spring 2015 on the western leg along the railroad tracks from Spring Garden to Smith Street. A final engineered design expected in summer 2017, and construction expected following that. Click here to see maps of Phase 4 from Smith Street to Markland Avenue.