- This event has passed.
9th Annual Run 4 the Greenway- Mark your Calendar!
October 27, 2018 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
The 9th Annual Run 4 the Greenway will be on Saturday, October 27 from 4-8pm at Morehead Park on the Downtown Greenway. Registration is OPEN! To register, go to the Jones Racing Company website.
DEADLINE for the REDUCED RATE is Monday, October 15th at 11:59 pm.
The start and finish of both races and the party will be at Morehead Park on the Downtown Greenway (475 Spring Garden St). And we have improved the 4 mile race route–click here for 4 mile route and here for 1 mile route.
We are bringing back the COSTUME CONTEST for the best adult, kid, and dog costumes! Prizes from Hen in a Hurry, Spare Time, A to Zen Massage and Ruff Housing.
4 Mile Run:
- $25.00 until October 15 (by 11:59 pm)
- $20.00 for Students until October 15 (by 9:00 pm)
- $30.00 October 16-25 (by 9:00 pm)
- $35.00 Registration on Race Day
- $80.00 4 mile Family 4 Pack
1 Mile Costume Walk/Run & Doggie Jog:
- $15.00 Non-timed Option
- $10.00 Non-timed Option for Students
- $20.00 Dog Registration (includes dog goody bag)
- $50.0025 Mile Family 4 pack
- Children 6 & under: Free (There is no fee for children 6 & under; however, we ask that you register and sign a waiver. No free t-shirt or beverage.)
T-shirts are limited. Register early to be guaranteed a Repreve t-shirt made from recycled water bottles. All participants will receive 2 free beverages at the post-race event (except for children 6 & under). All dogs will receive a goody bag.
- 3:00-4:15 pm – On-site Registration & Packet Pick Up at Downtown Greenway/Morehead Park (475 Spring Garden Street)
- 4:30 pm – 1 Mile Walk begins
- 5:00 pm – 4 Mile Run begins
- 6:00-6:30 pm – Projected awards ceremony (will be adjusted based on last finisher’s time)
- 3:00-8:00 pm- Music, Entertainment, Kids Activities, & Food available from Will & Pops and Kona Ice and Beer from Preyer Brewing at Downtown Greenway/Morehead Park
Not a runner? We need volunteers! Email email@example.com or go to sign-up genius to view the jobs available for the Run 4 the Greenway. (Volunteers receive a t-shirt and beverage coupon)
Questions? Contact Race Director, Laura Lorenz at firstname.lastname@example.org or 336.387.8355.
Special thanks to all of our 2018 Sponsors!