- This event has passed.
12th Annual Run 4 the Greenway
October 23, 2021 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Click HERE to register for the Run 4 the Greenway!
It is our 12 year celebration of the run and home stretch to completing the Downtown Greenway in 2022! And we are going BIG—a BIG block party in LoFi Park and in Joymongers & Deep Roots parking lots, run route on the OPEN sections of the Downtown Greenway, AM rOdeO band, food trucks, Joymongers beer and lots more vendors and organizations at the block party! Don’t miss out—sign up to run or plan to join us for the party—Saturday, October 23 from 4-8pm—so register today!
FOOD TRUCKS THIS YEAR:
Taste of Creole
Damn Good Dogs
Thrive Coffee Bar
DEADLINE for the REDUCED RATE is Friday, October 1st at 11:59 pm.
The start and finish of both races and the block party will be at LoFi Park on the Downtown Greenway (500 N. Eugene St) and in Joymongers and Deep Roots parking lots. And the run will be on the open sections of the Downtown Greenway–the race route maps are attached.
For more information about the race course, awards, or to REGISTER, go to the Jones Racing Company website.
NEW THIS YEAR: RUN CLUB CHALLENGE- are you part of a local running club? The run club with the most participants will get a prize and BRAGGING RIGHTS!! Note your run club name when you sign up!
RUNNER HATS are limited. Register early to be guaranteed a runner hat sponsored by FLEET FEET. All participants will receive 2 free beverages at the post-race event (except for children 6 & under). All dogs will receive a goody bag.
- 4:00-8:00pm- Live music, food and entertainment at Downtown Greenway/LoFi Park (500 N. Eugene St)
- 3:00-4:15 pm – On-site Registration & Packet Pick Up at Downtown Greenway/LoFi Park
- 4:00-4:25 pm- Warm-up with Zodwa Dance Co.
- 4:30 pm – 1 Mile Run/Walk and Doggie Jog begins
- 5:00 pm – 4 Mile Run begins
- 4:00-8:00 pm—Block Party
- 6:00-8:00 pm –AM rOdeO Band
- 6:15 pm – Projected awards ceremony (will be adjusted based on last finisher’s time)
Hope to see you on October 23rd!
Special thanks to our sponsors: