Saturday, September 7, 2013
Online through August 23 (by 9:00 pm): $25.00 (8k)
August 24–September 5 (by 9:00 pm): $30.00 (8k)
Registration at Packet Pick-Up and Day of Race: $35.00
One Mile Walk/Run: $15.00
Children 6 & under: Free (There is no fee for children 6 & under; however, we ask that you register and sign a waiver. No free t-shirt or beverage.)
T-shirts are limited. Register early to be guaranteed a race t-shirt. All participants will receive a free beverage at the post-race event (except for children 6 & under).
1 Mile Walk/Run begins at 5:00 pm
8k begins at 5:30 pm
Party goes until 8:00 pm with live music, food, and entertainment for the whole family!
Center City Park, Downtown Greensboro
Not a runner or walker? Want to volunteer at the Run?
You can help! Email Molly Burns at email@example.com or call 336.314.0605 for a list of volunteer jobs still available.
Route Map and Turn-by-Turn Route Directions
Turn by Turn for 8k:
- Gather runners on Elm Street in front of Center City Park.
- Walk left (East) on Friendly. Go Right (South) on Davie. Run will officially start there.
- Continue South on Davie.
- Left (East) on McGee. Go under RR tracks and keep Right.
- Left (South) on Elm Street
- Right (West) on Bragg Street
- Cross Eugene Street and get on Downtown Greenway
- Cross Lee and continue on Greenway to Spring Garden
- Left (West) on Spring Garden
- Run through UNCG Campus
- Right (North) on Aycock
- Go under Market Street
- Right (East) on Fairmont
- Right (South) on Adams
- Left (East) on Guilford
- Left (North) on Cedar
- Right (East) on Bellemeade
- Right (South) on Elm and finish the race!